REVIEW: HARD CANDY

Image result for hard candy cosmetics turn me matteDisclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Just this Spring, Hard Candy launched their Glamoflauge line which included their mix-in drops line. From this line, I received their Turn Me Matte. This is a brand new product from Hard Candy. Like most makeup products, these drops are designed to be used on your face. Like with all face products, I was worried about potential breakouts, but, luckily, none occurred. These liquid matte drops come in one nearly invisible shade and retail for $6.00(USD). Typically, I do not like to spend more than $10.00(USD) on any one makeup product, so I consider this product to be reasonably priced. Still confused on what exactly this product does? It is a liquid mattifier that can be added to your moisturizer or foundation to leave a matte finish on skin, reduce pores, and control oil for all day wear. For those who love a matte look, this is a must have! This can be used alone, under makeup, or as a liquid mattifier. I used this product over my foundation and found that it created a lovely matte look!

Hard Candy offers a variety of cosmetic products that really work!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU