REVIEW: POPPYANDDOT

Disclaimer: I received free product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of poppyanddot.

Photos can be found here.

I received the Solid and Floral Cross Keyhole Top from poppyanddot in a grey medium. There are a lot of things that I just absolutely adore about this shirt. The first being the contrasting sleeves and bodice. A play off the common baseball tee, this shirt takes the contrasting solid and floral patterns and combines them to create a more stylish, practical shirt for women. The floral design itself is insanely popular right now and this shirt is a quick and easy way to become trendy and keep your closet up to date on the latest and greatest in the world of women's fashion. Another super trendy aspect of this shirt is the cross top. The cross is less of a necessity and more of a fashion statement. Although they are not as popular as floral tops, cross tops are on the rise, and I predict them to become increasingly popular over as the summer progresses. The cross also allows for a looser fit to help you through these next hot months. This shirt did come in two color options: heather grey and navy floral or pink and black floral. Personally, I chose the heather grey because I felt it had that late night summer vibe that every girl longs for. Of course, when it comes down to it, size can be the ultimate factor when purchasing any article of clothing. poppyanddot's shirts are insanely cute, but do they fit? The answer is: yes, they do! I ordered according to sizing charts and loved the fit! I felt super comfortable and cute in this top. A perfect addition to any spring wardrobe,

The second I saw this top, I knew I absolutely needed it! It has a bright spring feel, and those beautiful, bright blossoms are sure to bring a smile to anyone's face! I am in love with this shirt!

Shop poppyanddot today for cute clothes and great deals!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY