ST. LOUIS INSPIRED STREET WEAR


Men's / Unisex - City Circle
City Circle - Dad style baseball capDisclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Arch Apparel.

The first product I received was the Unisex City Circle shirt in Red Triblend and in a small. I found the sizing to be perfect and the color to be vibrant and beautiful! This shirt is a perfect style for both men and women and is super comfortable. Whether you stay in or go out, this is a perfect shirt for you!

I also received the City Circle Dad Style Baseball Cap in Black. I found this cap to be absolutely adorable and went well with a lot of my outfits. The black color is just light enough to work well with a lot of spring outfits! The low profile look allowed me to look like a natural hat wearer even though I rarely wear them. The visor helped protect from the sun, and the buckle closure allows the hat to fit a wide variety of people.

As someone from the St. Louis area, Arch Apparel helped give me a sense of community and can help you feel like a resident of St. Louis too! Each order is printed on high-quality apparel that is scarce in other stores!












Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE