THE #1 ACTIVEWEAR SUBSCRIPTION BOX

Image result for ellie boxDisclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I have reviewed a variety of subscription boxes, and I can safely say that Ellie is-by far- my favorite.

I received the ambition capri in magenta muse abstract paint in my box. Typically, I am not a huge fan of capris, but I really loved these. These were black with a design on the bottom third with a small mesh section directly above it. Leggings like this are really in style right now, and I love how Ellie helped me look more fashionable at the gym. Even though these are workout leggings, I do enjoy wearing them just around the house. In fact, they are so comfortable, that I am wearing them right now! I also received a hand therapy set in rapture rose. I never knew I needed these until I got the Ellie box. They have greatly improved my hand health and were much appreciated! Next, I received the Paula Sport Bra in black. This is a unique sports bra because it has the straps of an ordinary bra with the support of a sports bra. I loved the straps and loves the support. I also received the Cardio Tank in heather black. I loved the tank, but what I loved more was that Ellie sent me a complete outfit. It really helped with outfit preparation and with just matching clothes in general. A pre-packaged outfit is always appreciated! Lastly, I received a sport arm wallet in black which is always needed! Anyone who works out will know that. Overall, I have never been as fond of a subscription box as I am of Ellie!

Stay tuned for more pictures to come as the weather around me gets nicer. Lately, the weather has only been about 50-60 degrees, and that is just not tank top weather. As soon as it gets warmer, I will be uploading some photos. The Ellie Box is simply amazing because you get 5 workout items for just $49.95! In a lot of places, that price will get you only one workout item. This is the May box, and its not too late for you to purchase the Ellie Box. This is a must have box for women ready to get fashionably fit!

Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU