RESTORE YOUR SKIN FOR SUMMER WITH DOVE


Image result for dove gentle sensitive skin
Image result for dove beauty bar whiteImage result for dove gentle exfoliating

Image result for dove pink
Disclaimer: I received free product in exchange for an honest review. 

Dove is not just soap; it's so much more. Dove is a beauty bar. Because Dove is about more than just soap.

It is called a Beauty Bar fir a reason. Dove has not only your health and hygiene in mind while creating their soaps to keep you feeling and looking beautiful. Ordinary soap and even premium soap bars can strip skin of its essential nutrients. Dove avoids this. As the most recommended beauty bar by dermatologists, the Dove Beauty Bar provides superior care that other premium cleansing soap bars do not. After just one use of these Beauty Bars, I could feel a difference in my skin. Dove Beauty Bars contain DEFI technology, a unique blend of mild cleansers that leaves the skin soft and smooth; proven to be milder than soap. My skin has never been better since I started using Dove Beauty Bars.

Washing with regular soap causes the dry, tight, and sometimes irritating feeling which many people mistake for clean. You don't have to be uncomfortable to be clean. This false sense of cleanliness is the result of cleansing ingredients that strip the skin of essential nutrients and may result in decreased skin elasticity over time; however, Dove does not strip skin and is proven to be gentler and milder than ordinary soap. Compared to other soaps I have used, Dove treats my skin the best! In fact, the bars' unique formula left me with healthier looking skin in just seven days!

Dove is a simple daily step to reveal beautiful, radiant skin.  


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE